Preventing Sexual Harassment, Discrimination & Retaliation – Register Now
Our Harassment Prevention Webinar is compliant with all state harassment training laws including California and New York. Better yet, we customized the training to include your organization’s values, policies, and procedures prohibiting sexual harassment, discriminate, retaliation, and abusive conduct.
Call 800-458-2778 or email for more information about our Harassment Prevention Webinar.
“Excellent. Not only in communicating about the subject matter, but also in conducting the class, taking care to answer questions, keep an ideal pace, and keeping everyone informed.”
– Manager, Hitachi High Technology America, Inc.
Participants will learn:
- The causes of sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation and workplace bullying
- The legal definition of sexual harassment, discrimination and retaliation
- Your organization’s policies and procedures
- How to apply the law and policy to specific case examples
- The manager’s duty to prevent sexual harassment and abusive conduct
- How to address unconscious bias and microaggressions
- The manager’s duty upon receiving a complaint
- Organizational and legal procedures for complaint handling
- Remedies available to victims
- Guidelines for creating a workplace free of harassment, discrimination and abusive conduct in the workplace and retaliation
Length: 2 Hours
Format: This online Harassment Prevention Training program is taught in real-time by Fair Measures attorney trainers. It is highly engaging using humor, stories and polls to ensure learning and practical application. We feature excerpts from video programs and actual cases studies that demonstrate the complexities of these issues, including bullying in workplace.