About Fair Measures, Inc.FMWPadmin2019-03-20T15:51:08+00:00
We specialize in creating respectful workplaces for businesses nationally by training executives, managers and employees about how to:
– Increase profits through improved employee engagement and prevention of turnover
– Give managers confidence to comply with legal dos and don’ts
– Promote communication and teamwork with your organizations internal resources
– Increase productivity and quality through improved performance management
– Link your organization’s policies to legal requirements
– Empower managers to be proactive, especially with poor performers
– Create shared organizational culture based on values, policies and laws.
Since 1982, we have provided training to companies such as Oracle, iCrossing, Brocade Communications and many more organizations throughout the U.S.
We also provide one-on-one sensitivity training for people involved in harassment claims, custom course development, and Human Resources staff training and consultation. We publish a monthly newsletter, Fair Measures eNews.
We’ve been interviewed by ABC-TV News, the Washington Post, CBS Network Radio, and journalists for many other news media. Our Web site has been featured in HRMagazine. Human resource managers across the country tell us that they return regularly to our site to update themselves on the latest employment law issues.
Who are we? Fair Measures employment law experts are: Ann Kiernan, Stephen Duggan, Lynne Eisaguirre, Jeanine DeBacker and Laura Garofalo.
What makes us unique? We’re attorneys who know how to communicate! We speak in plain English, not legalese. We use humor and stories to make the law come alive. And, we’re managers. The benefit to you: practical, easy-to-follow advice.
Managing Within the Law
This strategic seminar is core management training for experienced and new executives, managers, supervisors and leads.
We bring in your organizational policies and values to strengthen your workplace as a great place to work.
Hiring the Best
A program for managers to develop staffing strategies that will support them in selecting top talent, avoid the wrong candidates while minimizing legal risk.